Scan me or visit www.volunteercambs.org.uk/o/Ramsey-Rural-Museum/activities/Vistor-Interface/75230 to join
SummaryWelcome visitors to Ramsey Rural Museum
- To ensure that the museum is open when required
- To ensure that visitors are assisted where necessary and questions answered
- To ensure that all visitors pay for the visit
- To follow the Opening and Closing procedures as amended from time to time.
- Open and close the museum
- Talk to visitors and answer questions etc.
- Ensure all visitors pay entrance fees
- Ensure the toilets have toilet paper and hand towels and soap
- To ensure all waste bins are serviceable, empty if required
- To ensure the museum is safe and to warn visitors of any issues that cannot be remedied
The Front of House Team operate a shift system.
A minimum of two people are required when the museum is open, one to operate the Café and one to open and close the museum, interface with visitors and various other tasks listed in the Opening and Closing procedures.
All volunteers are expected to help with general duties:
- Museum tidying
- Marquee erection, moves and take downs
- Other duties that may occur from time to time