Tea Room Volunteer
Scan me or visit www.volunteercambs.org.uk/o/Ramsey-Rural-Museum/activities/Tea-Room-Volunteer/75229 to join
SummaryRunning the tea room on a Saturday, Sunday or Monday afternoon
- To ensure that the Café is operated in a clean, hygienic and efficient manner
- To present a friendly manner to visitors
- To ensure that all procedures are followed at all times
- To follow the Opening and Closing procedures as amended from time to time.
- Open and close the museum cafe
- To serve visitors in a friendly and efficient way
- To arrive on time when you have agreed to operate a shift
- To wear museum apron
- To follow procedures as amended from time to time
- To clean the tea room ensuring all table s are clean
- To wash up and put items away
- To run the dishwasher when appropriate
The Front of House Team operate a shift system.
A minimum of two people are required when the museum is open, one to operate the Café and one to open and close the museum, interface with visitors and various other tasks listed in the Opening and Closing procedures.
All volunteers are expected to help with general duties:
- Museum tidying