Case and Volunteer Manager
Scan me or visit www.volunteercambs.org.uk/o/REMAP-Cambridge/activities/Case-and-Volunteer-Manager/71675 to join
SummaryEnhance the lives of disabled people. You will be managing the end-to-end caseload and providing volunteer oversight within our small Cambridge team.
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of people with disabilities? Do you have excellent communication and organisational skills? Do you want to join a friendly and supportive team of volunteers who share your vision? If yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
As the Case and Volunteer Manager for our Cambridge branch, you will play a key role in ensuring the smooth and efficient delivery of our services.
You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end processing of cases and overseeing our team of engineer/maker volunteers. Your warm, approachable demeanour and excellent communication skills will be essential in liaising with referrers/clients. Additionally, you will recruit, coordinate, and nurture relationships with our volunteers, ensuring their ongoing engagement and motivation.
- Manage the end-to-end processing of cases, from referral to equipment delivery.
- Initiate and maintain open and transparent communication with clients, referrers, and volunteers.
- Coordinate volunteer activities, ensuring they are well-prepared to assess client needs and create necessary equipment.
- Attend monthly virtual meetings, being prepared to status existing cases, and discuss allocation of new referrals.
- Recruit and onboard new volunteers, providing comprehensive induction and support.
- Uphold client and volunteer confidentiality, following established guidelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage client and volunteer expectations.
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to track and follow up on case progress.
- Access to a private computer.
- Proficiency in O365 and internet usage coupled with the willingness to learn new systems.
- Commitment to preserving client and volunteer confidentiality.
- Willingness to undergo a DBS (criminal record) check, organised and paid for by REMAP.
- Previous experience in a similar role will be advantageous.