Scan me or visit www.volunteercambs.org.uk/o/REMAP-Cambridge/activities/Asministrator/71844 to join
SummaryEnhance the lives of disabled people. You will play a key role in ensuring the smooth and efficient delivery of our services.
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of people with disabilities? Do you have excellent communication and organisational skills? Do you want to join a friendly and supportive team of volunteers who share your vision? If yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Working directly with the Chair, the Case & Volunteer Manager, and the Publicity & Fundraising Manager, you will be supporting our small Cambridge team with administrative activities essential to the effective operation of the branch.
- Organising meetings (Zoom), taking minutes, and ensuring these are distributed in a timely manner.
- Maintaining the Zoom account on behalf of the branch
- Assisting the Chair / Case & Volunteer Manager to prepare materials for meetings.
- Maintaining the O365 filing system, ensuring branch documentation is saved and accessible.
- Communicating with clients, volunteers, and outside bodies to assist the team.
- Locating information, policy documents and useful forms, on the REMAP website to assist the team.
- Carrying out general internet searches to assist the team on an as required basis.
- Good interpersonal skills and the desire to help the team run smoothly.
- Good computer skills, with access to a private computer.
- Proficiency in O365 and internet usage coupled with the willingness to learn new systems.
- Commitment to preserving client and volunteer confidentiality.
- Willingness to undergo a DBS (criminal record) check, organised and paid for by REMAP.
- Previous experience in a similar role will be advantageous.